Position – Social Media Content Creator
Hybrid working model. Must be open to regular travel (expenses paid).
Employment type: Full time
Wofte; A pioneering, online Carp Fishing Clothing brand creating our own path since 2011. Combining a street style with angling practicality is what we do best. Our fusion of style, comfort and functionality sets us apart. We create unique content that our audiences love to see, share and engage with, that portrays our angling lifestyle, we are living through our beloved brand. We explore new platforms, experiment, push boundaries and define new trends.
We are looking for an experienced content creator with a genuine interest in Carp Fishing, Fashion and of course creating exciting content through means of photography and videography. Ideally you would be a collaborative, strategic thinker who can help us concept and execute content across our social media platforms. We’re already known for creating some of the best content in our industry and we are looking for someone to take this to the next level.
What you’ll be doing:
- Directly manage the Wofte social media accounts, driving follower growth, retention and engagement.
- You will be shooting products, people and places in a variety of set ups and scenarios. You will also be responsible to distribute this content across the various Wofte social media platforms.
- Work on new and evolving strategies and concepts for social media content, play an active role in brainstorming ideas with the rest of the team and feeding back analytics from campaigns.
- Creating content for all paid social adverts working closely with the rest of the team and have your adverts seen by thousands of followers/customers.
- Creating and supplying content for company email campaigns, working closely with the marketing manager to deliver specific imagery/video for individual purposes.
- Get to know the Wofte customer on a granular level and tailor your content to their taste and current trends.
- On location Videography and Photography shoots, being lead cameraman and helping to direct for the likes of C.Y.O.P and B.T.S YouTube film series.
- Ensuring keyword research is carried out and considered for all video titles and descriptions. You must have the capability to write creatively with an exceptional standard of English.
- You’ll be as comfortable working toward a big, planned off-site shoot as you will be producing exciting and attractive product content from our in-house studios.
- Developing your creative knowledge to keep shoots relevant and aspirational – always up to date with our customers with a strong overview of Carp Fishing, Fashion, Photography, Videography, Social Media and general trends.
We’d love to meet, someone who has:
- A passion for Carp Fishing, Fashion, Videography, Photography and Content creation
- Industry specific experience
- Substantial editing experience using either: Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premier Pro and Adobe Creative Suite apps, specifically Photoshop LR
- Proven experience capturing photo and video content using professional camera equipment (DSLR minimum) Skilled in creating content that is engaging, exciting and is on brand
- Proven experience of working to tight deadlines and fulfilling briefs
- Self-motivation, an eye for detail and willing to go the extra mile
- A flexible mindset, someone who can think outside of the box and bring new ideas to the team
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- The ability to stay calm, professional and to be a team player. Eager to leaRn and grasp new information quickly
- A genuine love for our brand, our ethos and our vision
Team member perks
- Expenses paid work overseas
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Flexible working model
- Company Pension
- Staff discount including friends and family
If you think that this role is for you then please email us your CV along with a covering letter and some examples of your work to: email@example.com