What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including name, company, email address and telephone number.
What we do with the information we gather
- We may use the information to improve our customer service or products.
- We may, from time to time, send promotional emails about special discounts, new releases or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided in the newsletter sign up form.
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you using the email address provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
The website does use some cookies when you browse this website. These are used to ensure proper running of this website, and also to help us improve your experience when browsing.
We do not use 3rd Party / Tracking / Advertising cookie
The cookies we use are detailed below:
To understand how people use our site, and to discover areas on our site with issues, we use Google Analytics. Most websites use some sort of analytics program like this. The data it collects helps us see things like how many people visit our site, which country they are from, how many pages they visited, how fast our site loaded, and so on. All data collected is completely anonymous, it does not identify you as an individual in any way.
In order for our e-commerce system to work a cookie is created on your system. This is to keep track of items in your basket.
Due to the sheer number of web browsers we cannot advise on how to delete cookies for all of them. For your browser please check with the software developer on how to delete cookies.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at: email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Wofte Clothing Ltd
63 Tyrells Way
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.